Tuesday, July 26, 2011

dinner and music

Last night I made Dustin and I this asparagus, goat cheese and lemon pasta for dinner:

asparagus goat cheese pasta
Photo credit: Smitten Kitchen
I stole the recipe from Smitten Kitchen which I am basically obsessed with as of lately. I also made us some Flank Steak stuffed with Feta & Roasted Red Peppers & Spinach (that was all Trader Joe's handy work). It was nom. On the side I had like a whole bottle of wine (whoops). But, fun fact, I googled it today and apparently a whole bottle of red wine only has between 500-700 calories. A lot, I know, but way less than a couple margaritas. I sound like an alcoholic.

Oh and Dustin was really cute and picked up stuff for raspberry shortcakes for dessert. Good job! They were yummy. He even made raspberry booze sauce to go on top (um, yum!). Now I really sound like an alcoholic. 

And P.S. here are some songs for you today. It's raining and cold in Seattle. I hope it's nicer where you are. Maybe it will be nicer at the trailer park today? I'm heading back for realzies today - after totally chickening out yesterday (oops)! Kylee: why are you still here? Me: because I hate it in the trailer park. Kylee: good reason! 



P.S. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Urban Outfitters has some great free music. So if you want some free iTunes downloads go HERE and if it's Monday you can get the free music Monday playlist and if it's not Monday you should click the LSTN playlist (then click the iTunes icon to DL). Yay for free, legal music DLs! I love. Especially when I spent 10+ hours a week driving back and forth from the Indian Reservation! Right?

1 comment:

Legally Lovely said...

OH, YUMMMM. That looks so good. Isn't it super cute when boyfriends get in the kitchen and cook with you? :) And, I had no idea that a bottle of wine was that many calories; I figured it would be more! This makes me feel good because I'm definitely a wine-o. No judging here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...