Sunday, April 10, 2011

Heather & Hair

Thursday night Heather made a pit stop in Seattle on her way to Canada for the weekend. She was staying with our friend Tyler, but I was super excited that I got to meet up with her on Capitol Hill for a while. I met her, Diego, Rachel and Alicia at Linda's for a drink. We then went to Neumos for the Ravenna Woods concert. I had never heard of them but they were actually really good.

Here is a picture of Heather and I at Linda's:
Neumos is one of my favorite places to see shows in Seattle. I love that when I lived in my 1000 8th Ave apartment last year I could walk to shows there. I also love that it's like a block away from school. And for the most part the shows there are cheap, which is always a plus since I'm a poor student!

ALSO, I got to try out the messy braid I have been craving. After re-curling my hair and having a fail moment (probably because it was pretty dirty by Thursday) I decided something had to be done. So I put a little dry shampoo in my bangs, somehow pulled off the messy braid and hair sprayed the crap out of it. I did like a 1/2 normal braid and 1/2 big fishtail braid (and mostly just winged it). It was falling out a little by the end of the night, but overall I was pretty happy with it.

Here is an only slightly better picture of the braid (because I'm still a little excited about it):

Anyway, I hope everyone had great weekends! Goodnight, lovelies!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

been trying to get my hair to grow out long enough to do a messy braid! too bad my hair grows like an inch a year... so slowww. but you look so cute!

Rebeka said...

Thank you, thank you! You're always super cute in your blog posts and your hair always looks fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...