Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mug & Emotion

I’ve been having a weird week. In a good way, though. And I’ve decided that I have overly strong emotions. Like I shouldn’t feel this extreme all the time (about everything). I don’t think it’s normal, and I don’t think that normal people feel this way. It causes me extreme amounts of anxiety. But it also causes me extreme amounts of joy. It’s like I can’t just be in the middle. And right now I just really want to be in the middle. I want to be content. I want to be calm. I’m pretty sure my overactive emotions are making me fat from stress and going to cause me to die early, again, from the stress.

Or maybe I’m just PMSing?

On the bright side, I get to have no boyz allowed dinner tonight with my law school favorites. They always listen to my crazy girl emotions. That’s good for me. It makes me feel more settled. And then maybe after that I will pick up a new French Press from someone who doesn’t use theirs anymore because they are rad and I am too cheap to buy a new one. Then I will probably just end up feeling more emotional all over again from the normal human interaction and the caffeine (stupid caffeine, I’m so addicted to you, and you get me so worked up). Standard.

I’m tired of being over stimulated. That’s not what she said, BTW.

On the bright side, though, this morning we had an early morning meeting for the law journal I’m (we’re) starting (the American Indian Law Journal – yep, that’s right). Well I guess that isn’t the bright side. The bright side, instead, was that Professor Eberhard (aka Eric) brought the 4 of us these mugs:

Now, most of you already now how I feel about all things Pendleton. But if you don’t know, I love Pendleton. Not so much the town, that town gives me anxiety after my internship, but the woolen mills and the things that come from there are rad. I digress…

Anyway, I was really excited about my new mug. It’s big and awesome. That is what she said! Ha.

And now I should stop this and go read for Intellectual Property like a good student. Right. Best student EVER right here!

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

Random mania followed by anxiety and/or depression is par for the course during law school a lot of the time.

Pendleton is a pretty neat little town, I've been there several times. Oh, and I love that you use the word "rad." I think that word needs to make a comeback. :)

Megan said...

Awwww, that's sweet to give y'all a mug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...