My life is in this major state of anticipation right now. I'm anticipating the time when finals are done, Joel and I are happy again, I don't have to see the brats for two weeks and I'm back in White Salmon working at Ground as a Senior in college. Awesome.
It has taken me basically two days to write a paper [which I have] titled: "The Components of Identity", for my American Indian Studies/English class mainly because I'm super un-motivated and would rather sit around watching tv (which I never, ever do) and thinking about how miserable I am, but also because this paper had to be written in my personal voice. Don't you think that's maybe a little too informal for a 400-Level English class? Anyway, this is a paper about the components I believe are important to my identity (this is obviously some really tough stuff). I'm going crazy.
Anyway, I guess that I'd better go write something because I have to, not because I want to now. That way I'll be able to hang out with Sister Erin at my house-sitting-house later and make cookies (or something equally amazing and terrible all at the same time).

No comments:
Post a Comment