Greek Week is coming to a close (oh no!) but not before last night's amazing Mariner's game (every year the greek system goes to a Mariner's game during greek week, it's fun times). Anyway in the middle of the game Richie Sexon had a ball [intentionally] thrown at his head by the other team's pitcher, which apparently pissed him off, a lot, so he charged the mound which started a HUGE brawl! It was AWESOME! Haha. Both teams and everyone from the bullpin came running out on the field. The MLG has some pretty good coverage of the fight. Seriously, it was even better than those Garlic Fries which I love so so much.
When Joel and I were walking back to my car after the game (we parked SO far away because we found some free parking, yay), a RAT ran out in front of us. It was the scariest thing ever. Oh yeah, and we got lost for like 20 minutes in the dark in the sketchy industrial part of Seattle. Cool.
Anyway, my parents are on their way up to Seattle to visit me for th weekend. We have ZTA Mother's tea tomorrow and then we're going car shopping for my mom (I want her to get a Mazda 3, SO cute!) and then my parents agreed to buy me a pair of jeans, HORRAY!!!
Anyway, the last night of Greek Week "events" is tonight. Sad day. Oh well, I guess this means I won't get woken up by the live band playing at TKE and Beta's biad at 8am anymore :) haha. I'm sad this was my last one ever. Yay College!
No comments:
Post a Comment