Monday, February 16, 2009

v day

I went back to Federal Way with Joel this weekend to spend some quality time with him and his fam. Friday night we went to the olive garden and I got some half moon raviolis with shrimp (ok, not that exciting but I keep seeing them on TV and I've been having pasta/seafood cravings lately).
Early the next morning Joel woke up and snuck out to buy me pink tulips (my fav) and candy for v day. I was surprised when I got up and went into the kitchen to get coffee (I love that his parents ALWAYS have a big pot of hot coffee ready for me in the mornings) and I was surprised by my little gift! Awwwww. We hung out with Joel's nephew Caden and I felt sick for a lot of the day (I have my apt with the gastroenterologist tomorrow morning at 7:45AM!!!!!) but I finally started feeling better that night.
The next day (Sunday) Joel and his parents and myself went and saw "he's just not that into you"! Yay. I liked it. Joel's mom also made "me" crab and shrimp "yum" (I think it's called sauce pecan or something, but it's soooo good) and Joel and I hung out and watched tv and cuddled last night. It was nice.
Today Joel and I got ready and he really wanted pizza buffet so we went to Godfather's (which made my tummy hurt after 1 piece of pizza) and then we went back to his house to kick it for a while until his dentist's apt. I looked for flights to Syracuse to visit. Then I did some homework. AND then we went to Emerald City Smoothie and got me a smoothie (since I hadn't really eaten) and to the store to get me a vogue. I sat in Joel's living room and read my magazine and enjoyed my smoothie while Joel went to the dentist (NO cavities! yay!) Then Joel's parents got home from their movie and took us to get food and then we left from there to come back up to UW.
When I got back into my room I found a bouquet of flowers from my parents for valentines day :) AWW! They are very pretty!
Basically mundane but much enjoyed weekend. NOW it's time to watch the big bang theory :):) <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...