Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sun shine love

this morning was especially sunny and nice
I got up early, finished some civ pro homework, had coffee and a smoothie, got ready... it was a good morning
on my way to class I stopped at stumptown and got an iced latte.
all smiles.

now I'm spending too much time in the library (slash at the school) but at least I'm in the corner surrounded by two big windows so I can watch the perfect sunshiny morning turn to a grayer afternoon.

I'm surprised I'm here at all. I was late returning a book this week and just got an e-mail saying I owe the circulation desk $16. WTF? the SU law library and I are in a little tiff for now.

In a few minutes I head to property which I am determined to be completely prepared for always and to get an even better grade than I did last semester. Take that, O'Neil.

boom boom pow.

also this weekend I'm headed home to exchange the mint green prius for my lovely silver corolla. I've missed the corolla. Hopefully it looks brand new when I get it back <3 the anticipation is making me excited (hah). That excited feeling could also be coming from the fact that I get to spend some quality time with some of my BFFs. Dinner and out Friday night. Homework dates Saturday. Stoked.

time to wander down to the basement for another exciting property class. try not to be too jealous...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...