Thursday, February 4, 2010

day nine

so it's the 9th day of my sickness and I actually feel slightly better today
I was planning on going to the doctor today but I woke up feeling alright (not great, but better than I have)
effing pneumonia - you ruin my lifeeee

this morning I had a "status" meeting with my legal writing professor and two other students (my group) to discuss the research we've been doing for a hypothetical case. Despite the fact that I've been sick and I feel like my classmates were maybe a little more prepared than I was (oops - but someone told my prof I was sick so she was totally sympathetic and I feel like I knew everything I needed to know) I think it went well. We dressed up for the meeting and it was kind of cool. I like the stuff we do in school that is similar to the things we'll do when we're actual attorneys.

anyway, it's a sunny day and Pat and Kalyn are in Seattle! hooray!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...