Wednesday, October 13, 2010

stoked

This week I turned in my motion brief for legal writing 2. Last week I did my first graded oral argument for Legal writing 2. It was recorded. I had to then go, upload the file and watch myself (scary). But I'm now 1/2 way done with legal writing. Whoo! Last night I had almost no homework so I went to Katie's for some homemade pesto - which she made into a pasta sauce and served over MEESE (or moose pasta which was actually "Elks" aka Elk). Mm BFF time and awesome food.

Anyway, I just found out that my Constitutional Law class tomorrow is cancelled (hooray! I mean, I still have to watch it recorded online but I don't have to go) which means that I get to leave for the homeland AKA White Salmon/Hood River at 11:45 am after Administrative Law, and skip [hopefully] all traffic on I5 South! Yay! Friday night my cousins are getting into town and we're going to have cousin/brother/family time. THEN Saturday morning is opening day of hunting season! Keep your fingers crossed that I get a BIG, delicious deer opening morning! Ha! I'm real excited!

Hopefully it will be another amazing weekend

xxoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...