Tuesday, December 7, 2010

déjà vu

Never in my life have I had as much déjà vu as I have had this week. It's really weird. But I'm just going to take it as a positive thing, a la the Ken theory: when you get déjà vu it means you're where you're supposed to be and you're doing what you're supposed to be doing.

I got my latest bought of déjà vu while I was driving home today.

This morning I woke up after a nice 10 hour night of sleep and got ready for my day while wishing that I had an infinite amount of leggings, big sweaters, scarves and boots to wear during finals because they're super comfy but more attractive than sweats (and looking like shit for two weeks straight makes me feel like shit). During this I decided that I should make an appointment at the apple store because my phone has been acting up in a big way for the last day or so (especially late last night). So I made the appointment, went in and had them tell me that apart from buying a new phone there was nothing I could do. Fail. I then called my wonderful mom to vent, and she told me that if I wanted they would buy me a new phone as my christmas present. Best parents.

I then went to the library where I studied for a few hours. Then I met Leslie at Honey Hole for a little break and some lunch. We then went to Online Coffee for more studying + coffee. I finished my constitutional law outline there, and I feel pretty good about it.

Then, as I was driving home I started to stress out about the fact that I'm not stressing out over finals. Is this really all I have to stress over? haha. I actually feel really relaxed about the whole finals process this time around, which is a drastic difference from last year's finals. I mean, HUGE difference. And then I started feelign the déjà vu. Then I began to think that maybe this is how it's supposed to be. I mean, this is how I felt before my crim law final last year, and I did pretty well on that. Maybe I shouldn't be overly stressed? I'm not sure but I like this feeling and I like the déjà vu too.

I also think I may be able to attribute the low stress level to others who make my heart happy.... and déjà vu with them makes my heart happy too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...