ONE:
Saturday I had my very last transition to practice class. Saturday classes are such a bummer. Especially when it’s a sunny March day in Seattle (which is so rare). I would say never again, but I’m done with school after this semester (YAY), so I won’t have another chance, unless I decide to go back #nothappening
Because it was all sunshiney outside and I was so happy to be done with my Saturday class, when I got out I decided it would be fun to go walk walk around U Vill. I went to H&M and Sephora where I found the most PERFECT red lipcolor Bare Escentuals, Pretty Amazing lip color in Stregnth. Guys, it’s good.
After that I enjoyed some drinks and some Neapolitan style pizza at Cornuto (which is apparently owned by the same people who own Via Tribunale and Cafe Vita, who knew?) with Dustin and friends. Things got a little crazy there for a second.
Needless to say Dustin and I were home by 11:30 to watch LeLo on SNL (I was a little disappointed. Did anyone else watch? Thoughts?). #exciting
TWO:
Sunday I lounged around, took another trip to U Vil with the BF and then spent 4 hours making this chili which turned out to be WAY too spicy for me, and in the process I got burned by jalapeno juice on my nose and underneath my fingernails. I will NEVER again touch a jalapeno or eat anything with jalapeno in it – apparently I just can’t handle it. #miserable
On the bright side Dustin liked it. He will be eating chili all week.
And while I was chili making, these two lounged in the sun coming through the window (Dustin and Battle Cat are my favorites):
THREE:
Today I’ve had the MOST productive day. I woke up early. I went to the grocery store early, where an old woman randomly came up to me and shouted at me about how if people are going to work at the grocery store they should know how to speak English. It was too early in the morning to be shouted at by strangers. I just stared at her and said “oh” then walked away.
Next in my productive streak, I OCD cleaned our kitchen and at the end of that found a NASTY dead rat in a trap in the wall. SO gross. The exterminators came and took care of it. Hopefully they will be gone for good in the next few days.
That was followed by school all day, me getting REALLY ambitious in Constitutional Law of Terrorism and volunteering to talk in class for like a 1/2 hour, some more school then the gym. I am tired now. I wore myself out and probably won’t be productive for the rest of the week (let’s hope that isn’t true).
Oh and did I mention, when I woke up this morning at like 7am (what the what?) I looked out the window and saw this SNOW on my neighbor’s roof?:
I contemplated not leaving the house all day, because apparently that’s legit when it snows in Seattle? I’m glad I did though.
Good story. The end.
Oh and P.S. Hi Brittan!
2 comments:
Just wanted to say have a happy spring break!!
And that picture of Dustin and your cat is adorable. And artsy. Which makes it even cuter.
eeks on the rat!!! I OCD clean some room mostly every day. luckily that only takes about 10 mins in my teeny apt. battle cat is about to pounce.
Post a Comment