Monday, August 27, 2012

I love weddings (true story)

Weddings are one of my very favorite things. What’s not to love? They’re filled with joy and love, friends, wine, great food and dancing! Oh the dancing!

This past Friday I took off work early and headed to Yakima for my sorority sister, Stephanie’s wedding. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. The whole thing was a blast!

In case you don’t believe me, I’ll tell AND show you why it was the very best:

I had a hot date who left his vacation early to come meet me in Yakima for the fun:DSCN1941DSCN1942

My sorority sisters were there (PC05):

DSCN1939DSCN1943DSCN1966

I got to catch up with Danielle and Steffen, who I hadn’t seen since their wedding:

DSCN1934

 and maybe even make super top secret plans with Steffen!

DSCN1984

And (maybe my favorite part?), I got to drink wine and dance with some of my favorites. They even played CALL ME MAYBE! At which point Danielle RAN to me, I knew we were friends for a reason!:
     DSCN1970 DSCN1967  DSCN1969  DSCN1971 DSCN1972 DSCN1982

Don’t worry, this is just me singing “and this is CRA-ZY” as Dustin plays photographer:

DSCN1973

And then we went to the afterparty. Where I took a Patron shot or two (definitely two, which I didn’t need). But I wouldn’t have traded this night for the world.

DSCN1975

Congratulations Stephanie and Michael!! 



4 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

You go to so many wedding and I am so jealous. Why won't my friends hurry up and commit so I can go see them get married?! Ridiculous.

Also, that blue dress. It looks so good on you. You should wear it all the time because I love it.

Taylor Morgan said...

Weddings are fun! I wish I could relive my wedding day! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

saz said...

Looks like you had a great time! I went to my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago. Sooo much fun!
Love your blog! I'm now following (: if you want to follow mine my link is: http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com xxx

christine donee said...

I need more weddings in my life. darn all my single friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...