Happy Halloween, friends!
Halloween hasn't traditionally been my favorite holiday (usually because I am being too grinchy to dress up or you know, enjoy the fun of the day), but when I dress up and put out decorations and plan fun things with awesome people, it somehow becomes one of my favorites.
This last weekend I went home to White Salmon to go hunting and have some Halloween fun with my besties.
After a Friday night "in" with Beth and Marissa which involved a yummy dinner, the cutting of a Yolandi wig and a few dance parties, we were ready for a Saturday night out. So, Saturday evening I dressed up and got my face painted, and then we went out and had a blast. Here are some [spooky] pictures from Saturday night in Hood River.
Today everyone is bringing their kids to work to trick-or-treat at each of the offices. Later, Dustin and I are going to love on our black cat and have friends over for cupcake/cookie decorating and candy corn vodka. Are you doing anything fun today? I would love to hear.





9 comments:
Your skeleton face is both fierce AND terrifying. Good work.
You already know what I'm going to do. (watching a virgin light the black flame candle) PARTY TIMEZ.
(BUT, I am going home tomorrow and then Columbus on Friday for the weekend. YAYAYAYA)
Your costume is AMAZING!!!
My Halloween was fairly quiet; I'm out in Suffolk and took a couple of walks with family. :)
Great pictures, Rebeka! :D Happy Halloween!
Your costume is awesome! I can't get over how much different you look!
I'm not a big Halloween person, so I am currently eagerly waiting for some kids to show up to hand out candy (does that makes me sound like a creeper?), and then I'm heading to class. Lame.
Your costume, face painting and all is fantastic. And your hair is so long and pretty--I love it. Your plans for tonight sound perfect---ummm candy corn vodka, yes please!!! Happy Halloween. oxo
Fabulous costume! You're like a rocker skeleton chick! My plans involved lots of candy...and probably for the rest of this week, lots of candy! xoxo
This costume is amazing! Your skeleton face is honestly pretty scary
The skeleton make-up is flawless! How fun! I can't even remember the last time I dressed up!
xo TJ
awesome costumes.
Post a Comment