Saturday, April 20, 2013

MEOW

I’m about to head over to Lisa and Natalie’s for a fun evening with the NBAC (+Danielle). I’m not quite sure what’s on the agenda for the night beyond dinner at their new apartment. Either way, I’m excited to see my favorite law school ladies.

OOTD, or you know, in normal person language: what I’m wearing (mostly because I’m really excited about my newest cat shirt, meow):

meow full

Denim Vest (Forever 21) | MEOW shirt (Nordstrom) | Jeans (Paige) | Two Finger Ring (Forever 21)

And because I KNOW you’re dying to see a closer shot of my ah-mazing MEOW shirt…

meow close 
Now I’m off to debate whether or not to put on lipstick and hurry out the door.

I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday night! xo



3 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

andddddd, obsessed. i like how you're basically wearing a canadian tuxedo (which, you need to know, you and dustin are the ONLY TWO PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET who rock the canadian tuxes), but you are breaking it up with that kitten shirt. i love it.

duh, lipstick.

also, my saturday night sucks. i ordered take-out chinese and, instead of learning evidence (final on wednesday, what whatttt) i dissolved into a pit of self-loathing and watched enchanted, tangled, and the princess diaries. 99% positive i will fail this exam. YAY.

have fun!!!

Abby said...

You look gorgeous! I love that shirt!!

Eatlovemerry said...

You are so adorable! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...