That being said, I do have a cautionary tale: never ever get lime juice on your skin and then proceed to sit out in the sun (with or without sunscreen), it will result in a crazy lime-burn (no jokes - it's a severe chemical burn) which might be hand shaped on on both of your sides where you put your hands on your shirtless hips while taking a rest from playing Frisbee. It will be incredibly red and blistered and make you miss work because of it's severity. Then you will have to call me and I will come over and pop your huge blister with a syringe and suck the blister juice out and you will record it and we will both hate it. Also, I promise never to make any of you peel a lime for me in the sun, ever again. #chemicalburnfail #nursebekie
And now that I've sufficiently grossed everyone out with my cautionary tale, here's a picture of Seattle for you, because, I mean! Summer in Seattle is really good.
3 comments:
My aunt and uncle used to live near Seattle (North Bend, to be exact) and I spent so many summers up there. I LOVED it. It gets so so hot in Texas and the Seattle summers were so nice.
And random factoid, I was so weirded out when I learned that mostly no one has air conditioning up there. My little Texas brain seriously could not process it.
Greenlake looks lovely. Your crazy lime burn...not so much. I hope you feel better soon!
I can't tell if my comment to your last post went through but YES! I LOVE OUTFIT OF THE DAY! Thanks for posting. Also sorry about your blister burn, but also, so jealous of your fun weekend. Miss you tons and I'm glad you got out of your funk! Miss you! Keep posting so I feel in touch with you guys.
Lisa
I'm glad that you were able to extract yourself from your funk; I'd heard that Seattle has been having good weather recently and it would be a shame not to take advantage of it! :)
Thanks also for the tip on lime juice/sun burns.
Post a Comment