Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beth and Sarah’s Seattle Visit

4 friends

This weekend two of my best friends, Beth and Sarah, rode the train up (from the homeland) to come visit me in Seattle. I rarely have visitors in Seattle so it was an extra fun weekend for me. We ate Indian food at Taste of India, had two nights of girlfirend sleepovers in my tiny apartment, ate too much at brunch, went shopping in the sunshine, swooped up my friend Amy and met up with Dustin and his friend, my coworker Dave and his 2 friends at the EMP where we visited the Scream Booth in the horror exhibit and we paid extra to go into the really cool Star Wars room (I’m not even a big fan and I still thought it was neat). After that we had lunch with Amy, somehow managed to be freezing cold despite the sunshine, got FroYo despite our chills and then collapsed at my apartment for a few hours. Saturday night we met my friends Brittan and Natalie for a drink and it was one of the happiest moments for me. 4 of my besties, all together at once! In Seattle! We ended up at a shitty dive bar in Ballard that was also a Chinese restaurant and Beth miiiight have got sick and we miiiiight have went home early. But not after we discovered that Sarah (AKA Grandma) can drink like. a. boss. It was my favorite moment. Then Sarah and I drunk reheated our Indian food leftovers and baked frozen mac and cheese bites and ate it all standing up in my kitchen while Beth laid on my bathroom floor and yelled at us for making noises and smells. None of that has happened in one night since like, law school and it was so fun (minus Beth feeling terrible). They left too early on Sunday and I laid around for a while before meeting up with Dustin for open house-ing and sunshine beer drinking and Oscar watching. Legit weekend in Seattle. #isitfridayyet?

EMP scream booth^^Me, Sarah, Beth and Amy actually screaming really loud in a booth at the EMP^^
 EMP ^^Amy, Beth, me and Sarah, still at the EMP (PS at 5’4” how am I the tallest one in the group?!)^^

1 comment:

Andrew-L'autre said...

Sounds like so much fun. I know I've said it before but I would really like to visit Seattle again one day. :)

Nothing wrong with being the tallest in the group! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...