Friday, February 12, 2016

I’M BACKKKKK

I’m so excited to be back, you guys! Holy cow! Okay, where to start? So many fun things happened while I was MIA. A lot of those fun things were documented over on my Instagram if you’re interested. I ultimately want to go back to some of the aforementioned fun things and try my hardest to remember details/find pictures and write a post about them soon (like my Philly trip this summer!

You guys need to know about the sandwich that changed my life, right? I know, you missed me too).
It feels like mostly everything is the same since the last time we talked. Same job, same apartment, same boyfriend. Some things are new; I got a bike! I named her Purple Thunder (someone stole her seat the other day, WTF? and after that terrible incident I moved her permanently inside my tiny apartment). I taught myself to knit over Christmas time and that was really fun. I’ve been making all kinds of things out of yarn lately. Send me your favorite patterns!! What else, what else? Ooh! I went Skiing for the first time in my entire life last month. I fell A LOT. It was embarrassing. I would like to go again someday soon and maybe take a lesson? IDK I feel like that seems like a good idea. Dustin and I were Pizza Rat for Halloween. I went to a live The Price is Right show. Natalie and I saw Tove Lo in concert and it was the best. I turned 29 while I was away. I’m already plotting my epic 30th birthday (which is 9 months away). I’m thinking Jamaica. OH and speaking of trips! I’m going to San Diego to bask in the sunshine for 48 hours next weekend and last night I booked a dream BFF trip to Mexico. I need a vacation like nobody’s business.

So yeah, those are the things I’ve been doing in between working a ton and trying adult (ex: exercise and sleep enough and drink lots of water). I’ll try and keep this post reasonable, but before I go here are some pictures:

 ^^I cut my hairs, it was obvious v exciting^^

 ^^Purple Thunder and I^^

^^Beth and I day drank our way through Hood River one afternoon, this was taken at Double Mountain, before shit got weird^^ 

^^Danielle came to visit Kate and I. We drank a lot of wine on Bainbridge island and made a mocking dance video^^


^^Beth, Brother Jim, Jered and I after the prefunk, before the Price is Right, and before Jered asked Jim to be the best man at his wedding them I almost left them outside to fend for themselves all night because sometimes boys are the worst^^

^^obligatory selfie with Fluffy^^ 

^^Pizza Rat costume at our really fun halloween weekend pool party cabin^^ 

^^Dustin and I on our FIVE YEAR dating anniversary (holy cow)^^ 

^^Before our friends Art and Amy moved to Europe we went to Kalaloch on the WA Coast with them and Katie and Josh and we had the NICEST weather. It was amazing.^^

And because I left you all for a million years, I’ll give you this little gem as a peace offering:

SO GLAD TO BE BACK (even if Windows Live Writer is no longer letting me publish to my blog and I have to post a wonky first post back straight from the Blogger website, boo)!

3 comments:

Andrew-L'autre said...

Yay! Rebeka's back! :D So awesome you've returned and what an awesome update! Delighted to see your post appear in my blog roll (and commenting is something I've been heavily slacking on recently, grr...).

Musings of a Creative Writer said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are back! You're visiting Philly in the summer?! We should meet up! :)

Unknown said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!!! plz never leave me again.

Ugh, shit. You have a lot to cover! Look at all these photos! I'm so excited for you to go to Mexico, and I'm really glad that you're blogging again so I can kind of go there too through your inevitable posts. You should def go to Jamaica for your 30th birthday too! Go to allllll the sunshiney places.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...