Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Boring Crap

I came back to this space and was all, YAY! I'M SO EXCITED TO BE BACK! And then I went to San Diego which was the most fun and told you all about it, and then nothing. I feel bad about the nothingness because I really am so, so excited to be back. To be honest though, I've been working a lot and also working on getting healthier/fitting into my bikini (24 days to Mexico!!) and that's not really the most exciting stuff to post about, right? Like no one wants to hear about all the time I've been spending in the gym/at yoga or about how I haven't had a grain or dairy or alcohol in like a million years. That's superrr boring. I bore myself just thinking about it. Chicken breasts and veggies errrrrrry day.

A few weeks ago I took a break in my health journey (yes, let's call it that, a health journey! ha) to have a fancy and giant dinner with Katie and Josh and Dustin and then go to a surprise birthday part for our friends Lauren and Caroline which I think was actually a surprise (win!). I'm in this awesome group text with 6 friends from High School and all but 1 of us were at the party -- we missed you Gaby!! I talk to them all almost every day but rarely get to see them all at the same time. I love group texts, especially when they include lots of screen shots of ridiculous things people post on the internet, knitting tips and other random/cute/funny shit amIright?

^^The best of the worst^^

 ^^Ashley, me, Rachel and Leticia^^

^^Me with the birthday girls, Caroline and Lauren^^

This past weekend I snagged a ticket to a yoga class  at the Chihuly Glass Museum which was awesome. I've done yoga there once before, and I was really excited to get in another class. Plus, I've been doing a bunch of hot flow yoga (at an awesomeee studio right next to my apartment), so it was really nice to do a non-heated class (so much easier! OMG!).

^^Kate and I after our yoga class, you can't see it but the Space Needle is just to our left^^

In other boring news, I went to a knitting class a few weeks ago with Ambur and Brittan. It was their first time knitting and the whole thing ended up being pretty comedic. We were supposed to be making a hat (from a pattern) and Ambur's hat didn't' quite turn out/had these weird, big loops on the ends? (ed note: she re-tried this past weekend and TOTALLY killed it, her hat looks amazingggg):

^^Ambur and Brittan and Ambur's "hat"^^

So yeah, I think that may be it for my boring news. But I do have semi-exciting news! I plan to take a time out from my health journey next weekend and I promise a fun post after! I'm taking next Friday off work and heading down to White Salmon to see my parents for a night (slash snuggle the shit out of Fluffy) and spend the rest of the weekend in Hood River where I've rented a house with Beth, her parents and her brother to celebrate her sister Emily's 21st birthday Friday night. I'm ridiculously excited! Emily is FINALLY 21!!! It's also Double Mountain's anniversary party on Saturday, which is great timing. GIMME A BEER! Seriously though... Double Mountain Beer! *drools*


2 comments:

Brittany said...

These things aren't boring! It's real life! I always wish I had something awesome going on every day, but it's just not possible with a full-time job, right?

Unknown said...

HEY, WHERE YOU AT?! ARE YOU IN MEXICO YET!?

I was so excited that you were back to blogging and now you never bloggggg. I'm glad I can still follow you on snapchat and insta though. You always look like you're having a blast. Please come party with me in Cincinnati. If not now, in June of 2017. Kthanksbai.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...