Thursday, April 3, 2008

oh, this week...

The first week of spring quarter is always filled with so much alcohol. So much alcohol, in fact, that a huge dramatic scene took place at Mug Club on Tuesday night. Long story short, I got punched in the face by a drunk girl I live with (because I was trying to help her, and she was pissed and violent and wayy too drunk) after trying (with like 20 other people) for like an hour to get her out of the bar. Awesome.
Anyway, I heart the cherry trees that are in bloom in the quad right now. And the magnolia trees. Flowering trees are so phenomenal; minus the fact that they give me major allergies. Screw being sick during the spring. Ugh.
Oh, and TOGA party tonight (pikes, pi kapps and DUs). Awesome. (sense the sarcasm much?) Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...