it's 80degrees and so wonderful.
Today I volunteered with ZTA at a cheerleading competition selling candy-spirit grams. When I was there I kept getting so anxious. I remember cheerleading. We would spend hours and hours and hours working on a 3 minute routine and then competition day would come and it would be over so quickly. It is so stressful but such an amazing feeling. A rush. I loved it so much. I really wish I were still doing that (I mean, what an amazing workout--especially during daily doubles!).
This is the first weekend I have willingly spent at ZTA in so long. It actually hasn't been as lonely and depressing as it normally is. I've been having a fun weekend.
and, just for your enjoyment, a couple of pics from the pikes/pi-kapp grab-a-date/bi-ad last night:

Drunk Warren trying to eat a 2month-old cupcake, ewe!


No comments:
Post a Comment