I just checked my mail and I had a package addressed to "Shalom Osborne" from New York Law School and something from Lewis and Clark!
It turns out that my something from L&C is a packet about Indian Law and Minority Law Students. I'm so so soooo in love. I want to go there a million times more right now. I REALLY hope I did well on my LSAT. sigh.
I started tutoring today. What great timing, hua? The boys I've had so far are really cool and seem motivated. Yay. I have one more tonight at 7. Holler.
Also I'm meeting my mentor student, Shanoa for coffee in the morning (for the first time) yay :):)
I need a night of drinking. Some shots maybe. Celebration of being done (for now).
HUNTING SEASON STARTS SATURDAY!
home home home home LOVE
(my dad already got a deer mussel loading saturday morning while I was testing my life away. I'm jealous)
No comments:
Post a Comment