Friday, October 3, 2008

relaxation

so today is my "relaxation day" before the LSAT (I'm pretty sure it's everyone's relaxation day before the LSAT actually). So, Erin, Alli and I went and got pedicures at "welcome nails" (aka the best asian nail place on the ave). Then because Alli had class at 2:30 we took her home and Erin and I went down to H&M in Uvillage. I bought a pair of really skinny jeans (thank you scholarship money)! I'm pretty excited! They're super cute (and about $100 less than I normally spend on a pair of jeans!). I also got a white tee and a sweet ring. BUT I'm pissed because the coat I really really want and have wanted for a long time (that they only have in size 10 and 12, bitches) totally fit Erin, so she ended up getting it (whore.. haha jk). Then because it's raining and I still need to go over everything LSAT wise once more today, we went to starbucks and got lattes.

OH! also, last night I went over to Alpha Dlets to visit the loves of my life! It was pretty much phenomenal! They made a "matress room" by filling an empty bedroom with all of the extra mattresses they have! But they made it so that there is a pit in the middle (like a layer of matresses and then matresses built up around the sides and an empty space in the middle) which they filled with ballons and packing material. It was magical. It's the little things in life that make me the happiest. Haha. Seriously though: so amazing. Anyway, I loved seeing those boys! I miss them! Oh and the house is SO much cleaner now that all of the girls are gone. Weird haha. But yeahhh!

LSAT tomorrow! Send some good thoughts/wishes my way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...