Monday, November 3, 2008

I have a bad feeling:

so tragic, I don't know what I would have done if I would have seen this. I was walking by red square on my way to class right after it happened (the poliece weren't there yet) but I decided to go a different way to get to my class... thank God...


and then today I saw a man who had just ran into a car while on his motorcycle, he was laying in the middle of Montlake (street) and I wasn't sure if he was dead or alive.... it was a disaster. The police and ambulances were there, but it made my stomach drop. It didn't help that I first saw it when I was walking across the bridge to work, so I saw it from an areal view... :( ughhhh I have a bad feeling about today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...