Sunday, November 2, 2008

ZTA fall formal

Last night was the Zeta Tau Alpha fall formal at the Westin downtown! Erin and I got our hair done at Gene Juarez before (Katie came too and got her hair done for a dinner party she was going to)! It was amazing! At the dance we hung out downstairs at the bar for a while and danceddddd and afterwards Joel and I went to Alpha Delts to celebrate them being initiated! The UBC guys were down from Canada too, sooo that was awesome! At the end of the night I decided that it would be a really good idea to take pulls of Jack Daniels with Kurtis (who I LOVE) and then pass out in my dress.... whatevs! I've done nothing productive today. Haha. Good times.

Here are some pics for your enjoyment:
Brittany and I: Julia, Erin, Dolly, Alli, Me, Kylee and Stephanie at the dance (slash bar)

Me and Erin and her date :)

Joel and I

me before:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...