Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa, let's have a pic!

today I went with Crysta, Abbey and Amelia to get Santa pics!
(LOVE those girls!!!)

Abbey was more excited about riding the bus downtown than anyone should EVER be.. it was really cute though

Amelia got called "he" 4 times (one more than I predicted haha)

We waited in line for 2 1/2 hours, because I think Santa was hitting the booze (probably why he called Amelia a "he" for the 4th and final time after taking a picture with her and learning her name). But while Crystal and Amelia waited Abbey and I went to starbucks for a "special milk" for her and a latte for me. I got asked if "she was mine" -- No -- by a boy who totally loved me. haha. Hopefully the pic turned out well though.

On the way back an old man gave me a calender (that he "got for me" -- from hallmark, for free I think) and gave Abbey some craft tips... he was really nice... And then on the bus home we had to sit next to the most obnoxious child gangsters who were being very inappropriate.

It was a very tiring but wonderful morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...