Sunday, January 4, 2009

end of break

and now I'm back up at Seattle after winter break. it's snowing here. boo. but I have my own room now that Erin is in Italy for the quarter (I am sad she's gone) which I'm pretty excited about.

last night I went out in hood river for Sarah's going away party (she's going to Japan to snowboard and teach lessons and stuff for three months) and it was amazing. I had so much fun. it made me not want to leave (ha). we started out at the british pub then moved on to Jack's where we "danced the night away" haha. I want to go back to the HR.

let's see if school is canceled tomorrow....?

Me, Emma and Heather at Jack's


Scorpion Bowls:


Sarah drinking from the ultimate straw Joel made!


Me and Emma:


Asian wannabes:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...