I got back yesterday from Elizabeth's wedding in Irvine. Erin, Danielle, Kylee and I shared a room in Costa Mesa and had a really good time. One night we went out in Newport. My friend Chewy even came and met us and went to the bar with us and the SAE boys. The next day Danielle, Kylee and I went to Newport beach again and walked around on the beach, got in the water, went to the pier and I got a corndog :) mmm. I also got a SEVERE sunburn on my shoulders/neck/chest. Oops. It hurts bad now. But the wedding was amazing and I'm really glad I went.
Today I got a book in the mail from SU that I have to read before Aug 20th. Here I come next three years... sigh... I also figured out that I'm going to have over $56k in loans for next year. Boo. But it's whatever. I just hope I'm happy when I graduate :) Anyway. Off to work at Brian's in a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment