Thursday, August 20, 2009

my first day

today was my first full day in my apartment, by myself. I got into town last night and hung out with sister Erin. We went to Eastlake bar and grill for happy hour, then she helped me bring all of my things from my car to my apartment. After that we went to her house-sitting-house and then to EARL'S :) yay (yay = free shots, thanks dave, and cheap strawberry lemonaids).
Today we had law school orientation all day. I fell asleep during a lecture on professionalism and conduct in law school. OOPS.
I talked to my friend Rob today who independently contracts for Comcast. He's gonna get someone in here ASAP to set up my cable (yay). Right now I'm watching Clerks 2 b/c it's the only movie I have here. Yay Ellias. Ha.
I hope I can keep busy and not get too lonely here. So far I have a pretty packed schedule. Katie is coming Sunday night and staying for an interview on Monday morning. :) I'm excited.

the view from my living room this evening (when I got home from orientation):

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...