today I went to "list" in belltown with Katie for happy hour
best. happy. hour. ever.
all of the food on their menu was 1/2 off, which was pretty sweet
cheap wine, bottles were only $14
I had a "grilled" Caesar salad - it was a whole chunk of lettuce grilled, and one of the best salads I have ever experienced
we both got the gnocchi with black truffles - best gnocchi EVER (Katie totally agreed, we were in love) it was soft and delicious
and we shared some focaccia with some yummy toppings - goat cheese and cranberries and other things
plus a glass of wine
andddd the bartender was super cute, always a plus when you get to look at someone cute while you're eating ;) haha
it was the perfect distraction for an hour tonight
I want to go to Belltown more often.
yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment