friday night Leslie and Jon came to my apartment to prefunk the SU law section C kegger. we then took a cab to Freemont and joined our section.
After that, Me, Erin and Leslie went to the Red Door to meet our friend Kirsten and meet up with Leslie's manfriend :) haha.
We had a good time, eventually all got separated, other law kids showed up...
I ended up in a cab with like 6 other ppl at around 3am.
The cab driver dropped them all off together (apparently they all live on the same block) and then he yelled at me because I didn't know my address. Ha. OOPS.
Saturday I went to lunch with Katie, her Mom and her Niece at Ivars on the Alaskan Way Pier. It was really nice. After that I went to Target and got a new lamp and then had a really low key evening.
Today: homework all day and maybe the EMP with Katie.
I have an "urge" (my friend Erica LOVES that word... ;) haha) to go to a movie at the movie theater near my apartment, and to Nordstrom's on 5th (which is luckily only about 4 or 5 blocks from me). Maybe I'll do that this afternoon after intense homework/outlining time.
P.S. Heather is such a good friend. Other people are not and they can go to...
No comments:
Post a Comment