I'm getting really tired of my job mixed with a ton of friend and job drama. So yesterday when I got off work Emma, Tristan and I went to Seattle. We left hood river around 7:30 and drove up. When we got there we pit-stopped at my apartment then went to Cha Cha's for one drink before they stopped serving. Then we had some photo-booth action. Then I RAN across the street for a hotdog. YUM.
Today we woke up and walked downtown. We went to Pike Place Market, got coffee, had some breakfast, then went to Nordstrom and H&M. We then went back to my place, gathered our stuff and met Katie in West Seattle. After that we drove around Alki, got on I5 and drove home. I wish we didn't have to leave. I love Seattle and now that I'm home I'm already bored. Someone help. AH!
No comments:
Post a Comment