Friday, July 30, 2010

can't decide can't decide
I'm supposed to go to my friend's wedding tomorrow, but my SUPER cool date bailed on me. epic fail, DB! Now my family (cousins Chip and Katie, and Tad and my brother) are going to par-tay together up at Chip and Katie's tomorrow night. I have to be up there-ish (they live at Ft. Lewis and I have to be in Seattle) REALLY early Sunday morning anyway to move, so now I'm contemplating not going to this wedding which will undoubtedly be a high-school reunion and instead getting wasti with my FavFam!

today I had the day off and it was fab. I woke up, got ready, got coffee for me, Emma and Jon, had lunch with Emma, went to Wal Mart and got pretty supplies with Emma, got my mom coffee, came home, laid in the sun and did my nails, watched the office, took a nap. Now my mom is cooking dinner. Later dance party at the TREW boys' house. I'm really excited. Their 4th of July party was so much fun, this should be good too!

not working for a few days will be good for my heart. Getting away from the same exact thing every day in Hood River will also be a VERY good thing. I don't work again until the 5th. I'll be in Seattle for most of it (yay yay) moving, AND my lovely LOVEY Leslie gets back from Africa on the 2nd! I cannot wait to see her! Hello Summer!

House Warming party to come soon. Sister Roommies Erin and Kylee and myself are goign to have the bestttt house. Epic times ahead, get ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...