Wednesday, September 1, 2010
bedtime
it's 8:17 and I'm getting tired. I was asleep before 10pm last night. Ahh law school, the things you do to me. I think tonight, though, I'm going to power through. I only have one class tomorrow at 10:30am before a super long weekend (= road trip to Provo, UT for the BYU/UW football game), although it is my hardest class: Administrative law = crazy professor who asks unreasonably hard questions and has me paralyzed, almost in tears fearing that he may call on me and drill me for 5 minutes even though I don't know the answer to his question. But I think I am going to power though my tiredness, not think about the fact that my one class tomorrow is difficult, and go out with a handful of my law school girlfriends to a speakeasy tonight! I've never been to a speakeasy and I'm pretty excited for the exclusivity of the situation (one of our friends is friends with the bartender or something along those lines so we're in). so I guess now I should get back to my admin law reading so I can shower, drink some coffee and get ready for the night. it's good to be back in seattle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment