I've had a super fratty weekend. It started on Friday with the Phi Alpha Delta initiation (the language of which and the dark, candle lit setting, and secret handshake reminded me a lot of sorority initiation). I feel like joining the law frat = awesome because it combines the best of both my worlds, my love for fratasticness and law school. I was in the pre-law chapter of Phi Alpha Delta in undergrad, so it seemed only natural that I would join this too. After the initiation we fratted it up double kegger style in our business attire. It was a good time: beerpong victory, new friends, ice luge races, etc.
Yesterday Erin and I had a special sister roommie day together. We went to safeway then Paseo for some lunch - cuban sandwitches and a long line - it was delicious. Then we relaxed, watched tv, got dressed up in oddly matching outfits (I had mine on first, sister!) ie: strapless floral dress, brown boots, over the shoulder purses and feather earrings, wow. We went to a BBQ at our friends' apartment, friends = Pike frat boys we went to college with. We then cabbed it to Freemont and joined masses of people who were out enjoying Oktoberfest. We ended up cutting in line at the Ballroom, going inside, meeting boy Kylee (I think he said he spelled it Kielee or something like that), finding UW athletes to buy us drinks, then finding our Pike friends to buy us more drinks and shots and dance frat party style in a crowded, extremely hot and muggy room, then stumble home. It was a super fun night.
Today I babysat, but now it's time for homework, which I have clearly been avoiding all weekend. Good work, Rebeka!
No comments:
Post a Comment