Friday, January 14, 2011

excited

Today I'm going back to Hood River because Jonathan and Jessie are getting married tomorrow!! Yay!! I'm bringing Dustin as my hot date and he booked rooms downtown for Friday and Sat night so I don't have to drink and drive and things (thats never good or ok). But unfortunately he just found out that he has to fly out of SeaTac at like 6am Sunday morning for work (booo work) so I guess that means that Heather and I will be having a cuddly, post-Jack's sleepover on Sat night downtown! I'm totally bummed he has to leave, but exited for the weekend in general! Yay!

On another note, the doctors think they finally know what's wrong with me (update: severe side/lung pain = Rebeka in the Emergency room on Tuesday night after my mom basically told me I was going to die from a pulmonary embolism (which I do not have) and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, even after blood work, an EKG, a pregnancy test (WTF?), and chest X-Rays, oh and lots of that's what she said jokes). The doctor I went to yesterday thinks that I have costochondritis or something, which is basically inflammation of the tissue that is in between my ribs. But hopefully things like anti-inflammatories and warm, moist compresses will make it feel better until I heal. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...