Yesterday two of my fabulous friends got married. I don't want to take all the credit for getting them together, mostly because Heather helped too... but I'm very happy for them! Congratulations to Jonathan and Jessie Jensen! Here are a few pictures from the wedding which was at the Waucoma Club in Hood River. After the wedding we partied the night away, even though my hot date ("+1") had to leave because he was flying to Virginia early the next morning for work! It was a fabulous day in Hood River (1-15-11).
Jonathan and Jessie

Dustin and I (with my NYE repeat outfit, so cute I had to wear it twice)

Beth and I after the wedding - her fake "jegar bomb"

Tameika, Heather and I at the wedding

We got asked to interrupt their dance :) really special moments

the groom, Jonathan, and myself

Dustin and I right before the wedding. He makes me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment