Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Call me maybe?

I’ve been obsessed with that “Call Me Maybe” song for a while now. I mean, who isn’t? It’s just so catchy! And, added bonus: it’s great to dance to at Jack’s. But that’s beside the point…

Today, in the midst of my crazy bar prep studying, I found this cover of that super catchy jam, performed by Rebecca Minkoff, Hilary Rhoda and The Man Repeller (who I totally girl crush, no shame).

It’s good. Enjoy:



4 comments:

Andrew-L'autre said...

"Call Me Maybe" is indeed an awesome song...we hear it nearly every day here in the UK! :D

Legally Lovely said...

This song is seriously playing all.the.time. It's either that, Boyfriend, stupid Gotye, or One Direction (which I love, obvs). I liked this song at first, but now it's allllll I hear. Dangit, Carly Rae.

Legally Lovely said...

P.S. Hope your bar studying is going well!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I've been hearing this song all over the place. It's stuck in my head. This video is so fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...