I don’t know if I’ve ever confessed this on the blog, but one of my lifelong dreams is to ride on the back of a tandem bike and not really do anything. I want to sit on the back, fake pedal, let the other person do all of the work and enjoy the ride. (biking is really hard, OK?)
Well the other day I basically got to check that lifelong dream off of my bucket list…
The day after graduation Dustin and I met Mike and Natalie and some of their friends at Golden Gardens for a beach day. When I got there I was delighted to find out that two of Mike’s friends had ridden their tandem bike all the way to the beach from south Seattle (madness)! They were kind enough to let Natalie and I sit on it. I was so excited, I can’t even describe the joy…
I’ll let you see for yourself (photo cred: Mike and his cell phone):
After the beach that day, Dustin and I drank beers and hung out outside because it was so nice. That day was awesome!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had the change to fulfill this dream of yours! :)
Post a Comment