Thursday, March 21, 2013

another awkward OOTD and also, I moved!

Because I know you guys loved the last one so much, I'm back with another totally awkward (and totally boring) OOTD post, work edition. Yay?
 
Luckily today, when I went to take my bathroom selfie, there was no one around, so I quickly snapped two shots before exiting the bathroom, thus avoiding another hide in a bathroom stall and feel awkward maneuver. 
 
shirt (I got at h&m in London about 5 years ago) | jeans (citizens of humanity) | shoes (steve madden) | watch (michael kors) | glasses (warby parker) | badge (c/o Microsoft)
#fancyasfuck

Like I said before, black shirt, black shoes, jeans. Standard. Boring. You get it.

But, next week I have some purple pants and a special zebra jacket planned, so you might have THAT to look forward to. #shitsgettingcrazy

Anyway, enough of the REALLY boring stuff I wear to work. This last weekend I moved into a new apartment. It's about a block and a half from Greenlake and I'm in love. 

It's a totally tiny one bedroom, in a small, brick building with only 12 units. The interior of the apartment was recently gutted and totally re-done, so it's pretty fancy by Rebeka standards.

 The new kitchen ^^^
 
Even though it's tiny, I'm LOVING my new kitchen. I'm also loving being reunited with all of my things that were previously in storage. It's crazy how happy having my own space, with my own things makes me. Hooray for exciting change.

Because it's been a few years since I lived alone, I need to go to Ikea this weekend to get things like a small table (where I can eat my meals, I mean, not that the coffee table/couch set up isn't working for the time being, but you know, I feel like I should act like more of a grown-up than that), some new kitchen utensils, and some bathroom storage stuff. It's all very exciting. That being said, I would greatly appreciate you all crossing your fingers for me in hopes that I don't get crazy crowd-induced-anxiety at Ikea. I think I can... That place can be nuts.

Anyway, I've missed you all. What have you been up to lately? Fill me in, please.

xo



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that outfit. Like majorly want it and need to wear something like it tomorrow. Um I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EDITION OF OOTD! CANNOT WAIT. BTW - I am happy that OOTD is becoming a thing.

Also, I love your fancy kitchen and your fancy grown up apartment and job and blog!

-Lisa

Andrew-L'autre said...

I don't think your clothing looks boring at all. :)

Congratulations on moving into a new apartment! I like the kitchen picture. :) Glad you got your stuff out of storage, too! I can relate to how that feels. :)

Abby said...

SO exciting that you moved to a new place! Enjoy making it home ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...