My work day so far:
Got to work. Checked email. Checked Facebook. Checked Pinterested. Was like Rebeka should start a blog about her work outfits.
Then I was like WAIT Rebeka has a blog... I need to check it out. Then I checked it out. YEY FOR NEW UPDATES! And then I was like Rebeka should start blogging her daily outfits still to help me out. And then I was like I need to tell Rebeka. She needs to stop being so dedicated to work and get online.
That is all.So, I mean, what else could I do but go take a selfie in the bathroom at work and you know, only get one shot in before someone else comes in, quickly hide my phone and pretend like I'm not taking a picture of myself in the bathroom (with my iPhone, at Microsoft, shame), look at it, immediately think I look awkward and fatter than I do in real life, duck into a stall, try and wait the person out so I don't have to post an awkward pic of myself on the internet, meanwhile more people come in, I decide that I can't wait everyone out just to take another, say "meh," think "maybe if I duplicate myself it will distract from the awkward" (no) and post it anyway.
This is why I could never be a fashion blogger.
So, let me present to you my OOTD:
shirt (forever 21) | jeans (paige denim) | shoes (old steve madden) | watch (michael kors) | bracelet (gift from marissa)
SURPRISE!! Canadian Tuxedo! Because I like to play a fancy little game called different day, basically the same outfit. Also, #alldenimallthetime #totesfancy
Microsoft is super casual so usually I wear blue or black skinnies, black flats or heels, and a denim top or a sweater (usually black) to work. Also, have I mentioned lately that I'm ready for warm weather? Bring on the dresses!
6 comments:
YES! My request for a work outfit paid off +18 million. I am not sure I could be any happier with your outfit right now. Of course, I would send the most ADD random request to see your work outfit when you wear a canadian tux. Only you could pull off a canadian tux at work. Also, I need your style!
Miss you!
Lisa
Woohoo! If OOTDs are what it takes to get you blogging on a regular basis, I'm all for it. Also, ALL CANADIAN TUXEDOS ALL THE TIME.
I want to work at Microsoft. That sounds awesome. Can you put in a good word for me? Also, YOUR HAIR. It's so long and flowy and curly. How do you make your long hair do that? Mine is always just straight and frizzy. SECRETS. Share them.
Awesome OOTD! Also totally with Legally Lovely on the hair thing - share the secret!
I think I would perform better in the legal world if I could dress like that to work. Dress slacks and work shirts. Boo.
You look absolutely adorable, by the way.
Maybe add a LBJ? (little black jacket) ha ha sneaking off at to take pix in the bathroom for your blog. Genius!
Ali of
www.dressingken.com
Your description of how you came to take the picture of yourself in the bathroom mirror is hilarious, Rebeka. :)
Post a Comment