Tuesday, June 10, 2008

fraud

This morning I was still asleep in my bed on the porch when my new ringtone started playing. I'm not really a fan of ringtones, but "workin for the weekend" makes me smile, soo... anyway this was the first time I had ever heard my new ringtone so i was a little confused until I realized that, "yes, that sound is coming from under my pillow". I half asleep looked at my phone and it was some 1800 number, so I obviously screened. At this point I was pretty awake. When they left a message I listened to the man at the other end inform me that there had been some fraudulent activity surrounding my credit card. Well I woke up, went downstairs, realized that yes my credit card was still in my purse (and no some creepy girl from my house hadn't stolen it). I called the bank back and they told me that someone had been spending like crazy and that the last place they had used my card was at a gas station in southern California. bitches. gas is SO expensive, why do you think you can use my card to fill up!? Anyway they stopped my card and told me that they would take care of the charges after I filled out some paperwork. Ugh. Not exactly the best thing to be woken up by...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...