I have my Sexuality in Scandinavia final tomorrow. I feel totally ready (just like I have felt for the last two tests, which I got a 3.0 and a 3.2 in.. wtf?) BUT, my final is comprehensive and worth 40% of my overall grade. I need to get at least a 3.5 in this class and it is making me hate my life more than a little right now. Finals stress me out more than I could ever explain to you. The worst part is that I have spent SO much time studying and I feel soo prepared that when I get my grade back I'm just going to feel like I'll never be good enough, and even my best efforts are not good enough. Awesome, thanks College!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Scandinavian final
I have my Sexuality in Scandinavia final tomorrow. I feel totally ready (just like I have felt for the last two tests, which I got a 3.0 and a 3.2 in.. wtf?) BUT, my final is comprehensive and worth 40% of my overall grade. I need to get at least a 3.5 in this class and it is making me hate my life more than a little right now. Finals stress me out more than I could ever explain to you. The worst part is that I have spent SO much time studying and I feel soo prepared that when I get my grade back I'm just going to feel like I'll never be good enough, and even my best efforts are not good enough. Awesome, thanks College!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment