last weekend Katie and I went back to the homeland (first time in like 8 weeks, weird) and luckily it was spring fest. magically trashy. however, katie's mom was working the beer garden and hooked us both up with a beer before we left for better things (ex the pub and justine).
while I was home my dad went fishing (as usual) and Saturday morning he caught a springer (salmon) and so saturday afternoon we bbqed it. sooo delish. I also rode our new 4wheeler.
Saturday night we went to the taqueria, then to the pub then to sex and the city movie (best movie of my life) and then out. too bad everyone was tired and not down to pay the cover to get into river city. I did see some long lost hood river friends on the sidewalk. and a man who was staying at the vagabond hotel who told us we could meet him at his black suburban later that night. no thank you and who drives HUGE cars like that right now anyway? creepy on so many levels.
now it is dead week and I'm dying on the inside a little. let's be over-productive for the next week and a half. then its back home to recoup.
No comments:
Post a Comment