Monday, March 23, 2009

day two

blog from puerto vallarta (spring break 2009) day two:

so we just came back in from 4 or so hours at the pool. amazing. I kept myself lathered and very greasy with some spf 45 sunscreen layered with spf 25 and somehow managed not to burn (or at least I don't think I did) but instead get a little color (whoo hoo)! I am pretty proud of myself. We went swimming in the ocean which I lovedddd and a little in the pool too. We also had lunch at the resort restaurant again which was delish. They have the BEST guacamole there! Also We met some girls from Minnesota at the pool today who seem really nice, so I think we might go out to town with them tonight (dinner around 5:30, meet up with them between 8:30-9 and then catch a cab downtown). I'm having a better day today which is good! Also I feel totally safe here so far which is just fantastic (for everyone who was wondering). Anyway, just wanted to update! Muah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...