Sunday, March 15, 2009

lasts

tonight I went to Fondi's with the Koory family (Crystal, Jim, Abbey and Amelia) for dinner (so good)! I'm going to MISS them :(

yesterday I hung out with my cousins chip and katie (well my cousin chip and his wife so that makes her my cousin). we went to happy hour/dinner at McMenimums (I have no idea how it's spelled) and then we went to Giggles where we watched Greg Giraldo do stand-up comedy. It was tons of fun/super funny! Oh and the guy at the door wouldn't take the $100 my dad had given me as a mini graduation gift because it was old and didn't have something on it? UMMM! My dad got it from the BANK the day before, and "JERRY GAVE THAT TO HER" haha! I promise it was legit! But I am glad I got to spend some time with my cousins! Oh and the patron shots were nice too. Ha. Chip and Katie are the greatest!

Also my parents came up Friday and spent the night. I went to Ivars on Alaskan way with them and had the BEST seafood EVER! My dad and I got some raw oysters and then I had a "clam bake", which had little and big clams (that tasted like silk butter delicious), shrimp, corn on the cob, red potatoes and THE BEST CRAB I'VE EVER TASTED! Mmm! Then we wanted to go to the Aquarium but it had already closed. So we went to some novelty shops and things. After that we went to Gaswork's park and walked around, then to my sorority for the last time (for them), and then to U Vill for coffee and H&M (for my mom).
That night I went on my last sorority grab-a-date. It was at a bar on the Ave. Danielle, Steffen and I took a lot of shots and I danced by myself (Joel had an 8:30 final the next am). I had a blast. After Kim and I (and danielle and steffen for a little) went to Earl's and I got into a little trouble with one of my student's "bitches" - her friend's term, NOT mine! So we left and I found my alpha delts favorites at Memos! We ate some mexican food and then I went back home. I woke up with guacamole all over my white shirt...
The next morning I picked up Joel and then my parents and we went to Beth's omlette where my dad tackled the 12 egg southern exposure omelet. He definitely finished it and called Adam from Man Versus Food (who couldn't finish it on National TV) a "pussy". Ha. Then we went up the Space Needle. I had never been before and neither had my mom. We didn't like it. It was too high and felt like it was going to fall over. My dad went up when it was built for the world fair in in the early 1960s. Cool cool.

Anyway here are some pictures of my adventures:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...