today we're going up to Saluidas (a sweet european colonized surfing town, about a half hour north, or so I've been told) to visit leslie's aunt and cousin who are here on spring break too! I am really looking forward to surfing, which I have never done before! eek, yay! We might stay the night there too, but we're not for sure yet. Should be fun! Leslie's cousin is 19 and I think he is really excited to have someone to hang out with for a little while haha.
yesterday I got really sick (eff mexico ha). I spent the day with a stomach ache, throwing up pink gatorade. yuck. But we did go out to Bubba Gump Shrimp for dinner -- well, we meant to go to ZTAI but it was really weird and there was NO ONE in there so we were confused and went next door to Bubba Gump. I was able to get a smoothie and some crab stuffed shrimpies (mmmMMM)! It was really good. Then afterward Rita went out with our new girlfriends we met who are from Minnesota and Leslie and I stayed in (she is sick too) and watched some TV and went to bed pretty early!
Oh and the night before last we went to this awesome hole in the wall seafood grill in old town and then came back, got ready and went out to the clubs with our friends from Minnesota ha. Elsa (one of the Min girls) and I ended up getting pulled behind the bar at Senor Frog's. Haha. It was fun! Oh and I got a big drink, which I got something similar of in Las Vegas for $30 but it was only around $10 american here! I love cheap mexico (the drink prices are awesome here)! Anyway I desperately need to go shower! Update you soon!
love, Rebeka!
No comments:
Post a Comment