Today (well and yesterday) I did something I never, ever do. I went without makeup. Well, I guess that is somewhat of a lie because I did put on mascara today - to hide my blonde eyelashes - but yesterday I went totally makeupless, all day, per Dustin’s request. We even went to the mall, and we got a beer and snack at the Ram and we grocery shopped. And I was completely makeupless. Naked. I felt pretty uncomfortable, but Dustin kept assuring me that I looked beautiful, and that is why I love him the most.
So here it is. I don’t know why I’m posting this on the internet, but this is it: my makeupless picture. I guess this is an attempt to do something new and scary for me. I’ve always had really problematic skin, so if this picture was less pixilated I probably wouldn’t have posted it (because I'm still not completely comfs). But here it is, red, bumpy skin and all.
Do you always wear makeup, friends? Or do you feel comfortable enough to go out without anything hiding your face (definite, huge props to you if that's the case)?
And also, thank you Dustin for making me feel pretty and a tiny bit more confident. Love.
3 comments:
You DO look beautiful without make up! You've got a great complexion!
What a sweet boyfriend you have!
Thank you, you are so sweet!
This is such a gorgeous pic! If I were you, I'd never wear makeup! I am one of those girls who always puts it on first thing in the morning and I can't leave the house without something on my face. But, good for you! It really is a brave thing for a girl to do. hahaha.
P.S. Dustin is a keeper!
Post a Comment