I have some big news (although if you follow me on twitter or IG (rebekaann) you might already know) I got a new job! Wait for it… At Microsoft in the legal department! I could not be more excited! Whoot! It looks like I’m starting not next week but the week after.
I got the job through a random connection, so my advice to you, fellow law-job-seekers (or really anyone): if you’re looking, don’t be afraid to tell everyone that you’re looking. Someone may hear of something and recommend you and you will get called in the next day and only do a 1/2 interview because that person said such great things about you and the person you’re interviewing with will love you. Or maybe I just got really lucky?
Either way, here is a crappy iPhone self-photo of what I wore (Microsoft is super casual, normally I would have wore a suit):
pants J Crew | shirt H&M | shoes a last minute H&M purchase as well
9 comments:
Ahhhh! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats on the new job! But, no more iPhone for you Missy!! You're a MS girl now. LOL! :)
You are so right about putting out the word re: job hunting. Connections are very important and someone always knows someone who knows someone who's hiring.
Yes! Congratulations, Rebeka! :D
Oh, bestie. I am so excited for you!!!!
Your interview outfit is adorable. I showed Alex and he asked me if I want to move to Seattle to hang out with you and I said YES. So, here's the plan. Make lots of good connections and then NEXT YEAR you can recommend me and we can be work buddies. :)
Congratulations!!!! That is super awesome!
And I adore those pants.
Such a cool job!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats!
http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
nice
Congrats!!! Love the pants and shoes combo! Black is always good;)
Post a Comment