Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday

photo (1) I took this photo earlier this week on the way home from a 13 hour work day
(picture of the Great Wheel and the Puget Sound)

I always really love Fridays.

The rest of the weekend is good too. But on Friday you really feel like you deserve the night off, you know? It’s immediate gratification after a week of work.

I’m especially excited today about the fact that it’s Friday. I’m pretty sure it has been the longest 4 day week ever, it’s beautiful outside and I have plans to grab a drink with some friends and co-workers after work. Hooray for Friday.

What are your Friday plans? Do you love Friday as much as me?

3 comments:

Love Elizabeth Joy said...

Hey thanks for checking out my blog.
Great to find another Seattle area blogger <3


http://www.imwildcat.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

What a beautiful photo! We just visited Seattle last month...such a beautiful part of the country. Hope your week is off to a great start!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love this image... and now I am wishing it was Friday because it is only wed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...