Friday, November 30, 2012

GIRLZ

Do you guys watch the HBO show Girls? If you don't, well, you should probably steal someone's HBO password and go watch all of the episodes right now. It's so good it warrants password theft (statements like that are probably the reason I didn't pass the ethics portion of the bar... So maybe don't steal things.).

Anyway, Season 2 of Girls premiers January 13th and I can't wait. Here's a little preview that I've watched multiple times today. #noshame #dontjudgeme


Speaking of things I'm excited about: it's finally Friday. What are your weekend plans? Dustin and I are going to decorate our apartment for Christmas at some point, and tomorrow night we're going to a wedding at Greenlake. You all know how much I love weddings, so hopefully it will be a fun time!

3 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

My study group watched this today (best study group ever, obvs) and have already planned a premiere-watching party. When Ellie Goulding started playing we allllll freaked out. (Just like Dustin did, I'm sure). I hope his 2013 resolution is to do his Ellie dance for your blog.

I am SO excited though. I feel like I can self-identify with nearly every line that is said in this preview. I'm not sure I really identify with or love any character, but I can at least identify with pieces of them. Lena does so good at capturing this weird time in our lives. Will DEF be tuning in, mostly to see Adam go off the deep end. lolz. Love him.

Abby said...

I am SO EXCITED for Season 2!

Jillian said...

I watched the entire first season online just a few weeks ago. Loved it. And I'm looking forward to the next season. Judging from the previews, this season looks like it might be better than the first!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...